1. All reservation must be through TaiwanHolidays.com.au
2. Package is limited to international passport holders with valid ISIC (International Student Identity Card) or YTC (Taiwan Youth Travel Card aged 15-30).
3. Packages are sold from 1 Sep 2010 until 30 Jun 2011.
4. Rail pass is valid from the first day you start your rail journey until midnight of the last day showed on the rail pass.
5. Rail pass can be used for unlimited journeys on Chu-Kuang Express, Fu-Hsing Semi Express, Local Express and local train. However, it cannot be used on
1. Tourist trains : No.79, 2079, 80 and 2080.
2. Group trains: No. 68, 69, 74 and 75.
3. Special trains, cruise type trains or other trains designated by Taiwan Railways Administration.
6. No seat allocation on Chu Kuang Express and Fu Hsing Semi-express trains.
7. Rail pass is non-transferable and must only be used by the person specified on the pass. Please carry your ISIC card during the journey for inspection by station staff or train masters.
8. Other matters not mentioned will be dealt with according to TRA regulations.
9. Each YH voucher is represented one bed booking in a multi-shared dormitory.
10. The package includes YH vouchers which you need to contact for the availability on your own. A deposit might be applied depends on each YH.
11. Reservation must be made at least 5 days prior to departure and full payment is required 3 days before arrival.